Sunday, October 26, 2008

Saturday at the FFA Camp































Our time at the camp passed much too quickly, and I took far too few pictures. I was too busy being in the moment to pull out my camera. It was cold, windy and damp Saturday morning, but we didn't let that dampen our spirits. LOL! After breakfast, we went on a hayride to the petting zoo. Clay was wearing shorts, but that didn't stop him from offering his sweatshirt to Lori. What a guy!

It warmed up in the afternoon, and we took the canoes to the shoals. The canoe that Morgan and I started out with was taking on water, and we had to return to the boat launch site to trade it out. By the time we got there, the water was over the back seat, where I was sitting, and my jeans were soaked. Of course, Morgan thought it was funny. We were able to catch up to everyone else, but I'm feeling all of that extra rowing today!

When everyone else headed to the dining hall for dinner, Morgan and I headed back to Atlanta for the show. We met Joel at the Fox Theater, and Morgan could hardly wait to see him. We really enjoyed "Wicked." It's a cute twist on "The Wizard of Oz," and is very high energy. It was almost midnight when we got home, and we were so happy to sleep in our own beds.

I'm Lynn, and this is my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment